Air/freezer/etc. not reporting

Home Forums Report a Bug or Issue Air/freezer/etc. not reporting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chesley 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chesley
    Participant

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature request…

The logger app does not display air temperature, refrigerator temperature, etc., although it does display water temperature.

Is it supposed to support these? If not, how would I go about adding it? (I’m a software engineer, so can probably handle it.)

Thanks.

chesley
    Participant

A little further research reveals that my temperature sensor is sending a 130312 PGN. I’ve seen mixed answers about whether iKommunicate supports 130312, or only 130316.

Paul Sumpner
    Keymaster

Hi Chesley,

Sorry for the delay in response, as you might have seen from some of my other recent replies, I had a problem with WordPress notifications not happening.

Please could you create a log file of your NMEA networks by following this procedure….

https://github.com/digitalyacht/ikommunicate/blob/master/Enabling_iKommunicate_Logging_Windows.pdf

I can then replay this on my demo iKommunicate and confirm what PGNs are available and why they are not being converted.

Best regards

PAUL SUMPNER

chesley
    Participant

I have the log file, but don’t see how to post a file to the forum…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed