SignalK Instrument Gauges Hang in browser

Home Forums Report a Bug or Issue SignalK Instrument Gauges Hang in browser

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  editwiz59 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

editwiz59
    Participant

SignalK Instrument Gauges Hanging up on IE and Google Chrome. At one time the NEMA2000 LED stop blinking however even if the iKommunicate NEMA2000 LED blinks indicating its talking on the NEMA2000 network IE and Google Chrome Browser hangs. I have reloaded the latest firmware and this is still an issue.

I was going to perform a reset how ever you may want to determine the failure mode and this may mask an issue.

Can you assist me please.

editwiz59
    Participant

Here is an update. ikompass is also hanging up. This is happening on multiple Windows 10 hardware platforms. I’m also using different browsers and the issue is still happening.

Can you assist me please or should I be sharing this with someone else?

editwiz59
    Participant

Is anyone monitoring this forum?

editwiz59
    Participant

Not only is the Signal K instrument display hanging up the temperatures are inaccurate.

I’m using your Signal K instrument display to provide all engine parameters from my 6068TFM50 John Deere engine. I’m using the Actisense EMU-1 to convert my analog gauges to NEMA 2000 sentences on my NEMA 2000 network. With ikommunicate gauge setup for F, the Signal K instrument display thru the EMU-1 = 212F the VDO gauge registered 180F. With ikommunicate gauge setup for C, the EMU-1 = 102C the VDO gauge registered 81C.

I’ve been working with Actisense and they have concluded that this is an issue on the Signalk side. Actisense has confirmed that my interfacing is correct. Owen Vachell was going to reach out to your Team (Digital Yacht) when he is at the METS. Did your Team meet with Owen Vachell to discuss this issue.

My contact is Owen Vachell
    Actisense Tech Support
    support@actisense.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed